Almond Bacon Cheese Crostini
These are a wonderful mouth watering little bite, you will need to try!
What you need is:
- 1 French bread baguette , cut into 36 slices
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Additional toasted almonds, optional
- How to make them:
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese,
mayonnaise, almonds, bacon, onion and salt. Spread over bread. Bake for
7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional almonds
if desired. Serve warm. Enjoy!
Post a Comment