I have said before in one of my blog posts that a new Trader Joe's opened up by where I live & I just love that store!
Awesome prices & healthy food!
If you visit their web site they have great ideas for original dishes you maybe not have heard of before. Trader Joe's
I'd like to feature this delicious sounding Valentine nacho plate, I will have to swing by this week & pick up the items to make it!
What you need is:
- 2 bags TJ's Pita Chips with Sea Salt
- 1 Package TJ's Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 tub TJ's Crumbled Feta w/ Mediterranean Herbs
- 1/2 cup TJ's Jumbo Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup TJ's Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup TJ's Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 tub of TJ's Mediterranean Hummus
How to make it:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pita chips evenly in a medium oven-safe dish. Add Mexican cheese and feta, then top with tomatoes, onions and olives. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until cheese starts to melt. Remove chips from oven and add a few dollops of hummus to the top before serving.
Doesn't it look good!?!
Post a Comment