These are so colorful and I love the bite size too.
What you need is:
- 3/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, seeded peeled cucumber and seeded tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
How to make them:
Taste of Home
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, olives and
vinaigrette. Spoon into tart shells, about 1 tablespoon in each.
Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 45 tartlets.
Post a Comment